Disponible en anglais seulement
Sarit is a Partner in our Real Property & Planning Group in Toronto. He advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate with particular emphasis on real estate financings (including syndicated bank facilities, project and construction financing, traditional mortgage lending, subscription backed credit facilities, and mortgage bonds), acquisitions and dispositions across all real estate asset classes, project development, and real estate private equity (including the structuring of private equity investments and formation of real estate partnerships and joint ventures). Sarit has experience in and has advised on transactions across all real estate asset classes, including single family housing, multifamily housing, long-term care, industrial, office, and hospitality properties.
Clients rely on his deal-making approach, practicality, responsiveness, and unflappable nature. His depth of experience and broad range of involvement across various asset classes ensure a seamless experience for all parties involved in a transaction.
Some of his recent notable work includes:
- Acting for the administrative agent and syndicate of lenders with respect to the construction financing of CIBC Square (141 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario);
- Acting for Slate Office REIT on both the original and amended and restated revolving credit facilities provided by a lending syndicate led by Bank of Montreal;
- Acting for the administrative agent and lenders with respect to the original and the amended and restated secured revolving credit facilities in favour of national retirement residences provider
- Acting for the administrative agent and lenders in connection with credit facilities provided to a public mortgage investment corporation;
- Acting for the administrative agent and lenders with respect to revolving credit facilities in favour of a real estate private equity fund secured by over 50 properties across 3 provinces;
- Acting for a private real estate company on approximately $1 billion of acquisitions and financings across Ontario since December 2020; and
- Acting for borrowers or lenders on numerous construction credit facilities, including 1 Delisle, Notting Hill Condos, The Saint, Oakvillage, Bayview at the Village, Union Village, St. Clair Village, Galleria Block 5, Festival, Mobilio, KING Toronto, 199 Church, 99 Blue Jays Way, and Prime Condos.
Sarit received his JD/MBA from the University of Toronto Faculty of Law and Rotman School of Management in 2015. He received his Honours Bachelors of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University in 2011. Sarit was called to the Ontario Bar in 2016 and is a member of the Law Society of Ontario.