Disponible en Anglais seulement
Patrick Beechinor is counsel in our Real Property & Planning Group in Vancouver. His practice covers a broad range of commercial real estate matters including acquisitions and sales, commercial leasing, financing, and property development. Patrick regularly advises developers on matters relating to the acquisition, disposition, financing and development of real property in British Columbia, including regulatory compliance issues. He also advises both tenants and landlords in commercial leasing negotiations and frequently advises lenders and insurers on financing transactions secured by real property.
His experience includes:
- Acting for the vendor on the sale of the Bentall Centre office complex in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Acting for the purchaser on the cross-border acquisition of a Canadian agro-industrial company and ongoing operational matters relating thereto, including municipal land use and title matters
- Advising developers of multi-family residential and mixed use developments in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island and the Okanagan
- Representing lenders in connection with the term financing of commercial office and retail projects
- Advising borrower-developers on matters relating to acquisition, term and construction financings
- Acting for deposit protection insurers on the security and issuance of deposit protection insurance policies in respect of residential developments in British Columbia
- Structuring and reorganization of real estate companies and partnerships
Patrick is the former vice-chair and current co-chair of the Vancouver Real Property Subsection of the Canadian Bar Association.
Patrick received a BFA from University of British Columbia in 2009 and his JD from UBC in 2014. He was called to the British Columbia bar in 2015.