Disponible en Anglais seulement
Jonathan Grant is a partner in our Business Law Group in Toronto. His practice focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions transactions, capital markets transactions and governance matters.
- Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. in connection with its de-SPAC going public transaction
- Partners Real Estate Investment Trust in connection with the sale of a portion of its portfolio and the subsequent going private transaction
- A syndicate of underwriters in connection with public equity offerings by Northland Power Inc.
- Fulcrum Capital Partners in connection with its equity investment in Media Resources Inc.
- The vendors in connection with the sale of Interior Manufacturing Group Inc.
- The independent directors of GrowthWorks Canadian Fund Ltd. in connection with its restructuring under Canadian insolvency proceedings
Jonathan received his BA from the University of Toronto and his LLB from Queen’s University.
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
Leading lawyer: Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Finance & Securities
The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada
Most Frequently Recommended: Corporate Mid-Market
Lexpert Special Edition: Finance and M&A
IFLR 1000 Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms
Highly Regarded: Capital Markets: equity, M&A
Best Lawyers in Canada
Leading lawyer: Securities Law