Jonathan Grant is a partner in our Business Law Group in Toronto. His practice focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions transactions, as well as capital markets transactions. He also advises directors and corporations on governance matters.
- Birch Hill Equity Partners in connection with its acquisition of HOMEQ Corporation
- TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. on the sale of its institutional services business
- the special committee of the board of directors of RuggedCom Inc. in response to a hostile take-over bid and subsequent sale of the company
- Belden Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Miranda Technologies Inc.
- GrowthWorks Canadian Fund Ltd. in connection with its restructuring under Canadian insolvency proceedings
- Arctic Glacier Income Fund in connection with its restructuring under Canadian insolvency proceedings
- MKS Inc. on the acquisition of MKS by Parametric Technology Corporation
- GE Money on the sale of its Hudson’s Bay Company credit card portfolio
Jonathan received his BA from the University of Toronto and his LLB from Queen’s University.
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
Leading lawyer: Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Finance & Securities; Corporate Mid-Market; Mergers & Acquisitions; and Private Equity
The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada
Most Frequently Recommended: Corporate Mid-Market
Lexpert Special Edition: Mining
Lexpert Special Edition: Energy
Lexpert Special Edition: Finance and M&A
IFLR 1000 Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms
Highly Regarded: Capital Markets: equity, M&A
Best Lawyers in Canada
Leading lawyer: Securities Law