Disponible en Anglais seulement
Eric Frydrych is an associate in our Business Law group in Toronto. His practice focuses on corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers & acquisitions, private equity and corporate finance.
Eric completed an 8-month secondment with OMERS in 2022, where he contributed to their global mergers & acquisitions efforts and managed various corporate finance, general corporate and governance matters. He also previously completed an internship with OMERS while a law student in the summer of 2016.
Some of Eric’s recent transactions include representing:
- GE Digital in connection with its acquisition of Opus One Solutions Energy Corporation
- Teranet in connection with its sale of Do Process to Dye & Durham
- CCMP Capital Advisors, LP, in connection with its acquisition of BGIS from Brookfield Business Partners
- A syndicate of agents led by RBC Capital Markets in connection with Canadian Core Real Estate LP’s inaugural offering of senior notes
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, as agent, and a syndicate of lenders in connection with the financing of the acquisition of Northview Apartment REIT by Starlight Investments and KingSett Capital, the largest multi-residential transaction in Canadian history
Eric holds a BComm from McGill University (2014) and a JD from the University of Toronto (2018).
Eric was called to the Ontario bar in 2019 and is a member of the Law Society of Ontario.