Immigration Law Has Evolved
As a response to client demand for a more concentrated and focused national offering on immigration, McCarthy Tétrault evolved its existing Immigration Law Practice and launched MT>iplus.
Talent sourcing and migration are vital to a company’s strategy in driving success. New hires and current employees need to move with ease and the MT>iplus platform is equipped with lawyers and legal professionals experienced in navigating immigration matters and familiar with the sensitivities of immigrating.
MT>iplus offers the optimal level of legal immigration support and personal attention tailored to client needs, including:
- Obtaining temporary residence, including work permits (Labour Market Impact Assessments and International Agreements, such as CUSMA), study permits, and temporary resident visas;
- Obtaining permanent residence (Express Entry, provincial programs, family sponsorships), renewing permanent residence cards, and advising on permanent resident status;
- Obtaining Canadian citizenship and advising on citizenship issues;
- Advising employers regarding immigration laws and obligations, compliance and audits, and global mobility policies;
- Advising on and preparing applications relating to inadmissibility