Immigration Law Has Evolved
As a response to client demand for a more concentrated and focused national offering on immigration, McCarthy Tétrault evolved its existing Immigration Law Practice and launched MT❯iplus.
Talent sourcing and migration are vital to a company’s strategy in driving success. New hires and current employees need to move with ease and the MT❯iplus platform is equipped with lawyers and legal professionals experienced in navigating immigration matters and familiar with the sensitivities of immigrating.
MT❯iplus offers the optimal level of legal immigration support and personal attention tailored to client needs, including:
- Obtaining temporary residence, including work permits (Labour Market Impact Assessments and International Agreements, such as CUSMA), study permits, and temporary resident visas;
- Obtaining permanent residence (Express Entry, provincial programs, family sponsorships), renewing permanent residence cards, and advising on permanent resident status;
- Obtaining Canadian citizenship and advising on citizenship issues;
- Advising employers regarding immigration laws and obligations, compliance and audits, and global mobility policies;
- Advising on and preparing applications relating to inadmissibility