To stay competitive within the Canadian market, businesses often need to arrange for workers quickly. With a deep understanding of the practical realities of resettling foreign talent, and the range of pressures placed on companies, we develop strategies that address the legal aspect and the personal nature of immigration. Our value to clients includes:
- Creativity. In high stakes and time sensitive situations, our creative approach achieves results for clients, including those for whom success has been otherwise elusive.
- Personal attention. Due to the personal nature of immigration law, clients may feel scared, often rushed, and at the mercy of the system. The MT❯iplus team members are not solely focused on the business nature of the process. We provide a personalized experience, addressing both immigration regulations and operational realities with empathy, kindness, and respect.
- Industry connections. Our team maintains a dialogue with senior government officials and other immigration related stakeholders. This ensures clients have access to current and timely information, and strategic advice on the intricacies of Canadian immigration law and legislation.
- National presence. Addressing the needs of clients across Canada, MT❯iplus operates where you need us, with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montréal and Québec City.
- Global reach. With expertise in international mobility issues for both workers and businesses alike, and supported with the resources of all the firm’s offices, we effectively provide comprehensive business immigration services in key domestic and global markets.