McCarthy Tétrault is pleased to announce the launch of our new national blog – McCarthy Tétrault Employer Advisor / Conseiller de l’employeur.
The Employer Advisor unites our firm's 4 regional Labour & Employment blogs (B.C., Alberta, Ontario and Québec) into one national blog covering legislative, regulatory and common and civil law rules and developments that affect employment relations, labour-related business practices and human resources policies across Canada.
Our posts will cover all aspects of our national practice, including occupational health and safety, human rights, hiring, disability management, performance management, dismissals, employment standards, immigration, privacy, pensions and benefits, collective bargaining, labour relations and everything else that impacts the workplace. We aim to regularly post on interesting developments and, more importantly, provide comments on practical strategies and best practices that can be applied to the workplace.
If you are receiving this message, then you are already subscribed to the Employer Advisor. However, you may only be registered to receive blogs from one of our four regions (B.C., Alberta, Ontario and Québec). Would you like to receive articles from more than one jurisdiction? No problem – it takes 15 seconds to update your settings:
- Open the email the email you received for this post. Scroll to the bottom of the emai and click on the link ‘Edit Subscription’
- You will be directed to a page. Your name and email address should be filled out in the appropriate fields. You should see options to select different regions: BC, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec. Select all the regions for which you’d like to receive email notifications
- Click Save If you have any questions, please contact one of our Employer Advisor Editors:
- Calgary & Toronto – Ben Aberant ([email protected])
- Montréal & Québec City – Caroline-Ariane Bernier ([email protected])
- Vancouver – Monique Ronning ([email protected])