Profil d'un avocat
CHAMP DE COMPÉTENCE
FACULTÉ DE DROIT
Université de la Colombie-Britannique
ADMISSION AU BARREAU
Cette biographie est disponible en anglais seulement.
Bosa Kosoric is an associate in our Business Law Group in Vancouver. She has a broad general securities and corporate practice with a focus on capital market transactions, mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation and corporate governance. She advises clients in a wide range of industries, including the mining and technology industries.
Bosa has particular experience advising both public and private companies on M&A transactions, financing transactions, public offerings and private placements. She frequently advises public companies on Canadian disclosure obligations, corporate governance matters and executive compensation.
Bosa’s recent transactions include the following:
- Acted for a TSX listed mining company in its $1.1 billion acquisition of a TSX listed mining company by way of a plan of arrangement.
- Acted for a public mining company in its $998 million secondary offering.
- Advised a public technology company on its $50 million substantial issuer bid.
- Acted for a retirement community issuer in connection with its $96 million acquisition of senior supportive living residences and concurrent $22 million brokered private placement by way of offering memorandum.
- Advised a public oil and gas company on its $7.2 million rights offering by way of short form prospectus.
Bosa received her BA Economics from the University of British Columbia in 2007 and her JD from the University of British Columbia in 2010. She was called to the British Columbia bar in 2011.
Bosa is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia, the Canadian Bar Association and Vancouver Bar Association.
Parus sur nos blogues