Designed Solutions for Better Business Outcomes
Design Thinking is a methodology to develop creative solutions to important business challenges. Widely used in design and marketing, McCarthy Tétrault is the first law firm to bring on these principles to client organizations.
Our Design Thinking Lab workshops produce tangible solutions for legal in-house challenges, such as risk and knowledge management, government relations, resourcing, budgets and AFAs, and contract management.
McCarthy Tétrault is pleased to offer our clients Design Thinking Labs to help you develop solutions tailored to your business. You will:
- Define the real problem based on the insights gained from deliberate empathizing
- Develop a tangible and practical solution in a short period of time
- Learn how to help your employees step out of their comfort zones and be more empathetic to others in the organization
- Create enhanced awareness of the value of idea sharing and diversity of thought to devise better ideas collectively
- Learn how to facilitate the dialogue, collaboration, and insights that Design Thinking generates in a ‘train the trainer’ format so that you can leverage the learnings more broadly in your organization
- Design Thinking facilitators with hands-on experience in Design Thinking Labs
- Design Thinking Labs tailored to the needs of your business – from a two-hour high-level overview to eight-hour sessions for groups of up to 100 people
- Train the Trainer sessions so that your employees can take the concepts and leverage the methodology more broadly in your organization