Véronique Harvey-Bertrand is an associate in our Business Law Group in Montréal. Her practice is primarily focused on corporate and commercial law, and more specifically on private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate reorganizations and private equity.
She regularly represents a range of businesses in the agribusiness, food & beverage and retail industries in the context of the preparation and negotiation of share and asset purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, limited partnership agreements, procurement contracts and other commercial agreements. Ms. Harvey-Bertrand also represents food and alcoholic beverage manufacturers on general commercial law matters.
Some matters in which Ms. Harvey-Bertrand has been involved include:
- Acting for an agribusiness manufacturer in several merger and acquisition transactions and partnerships;
- Acting for an agribusiness manufacturer in the establishment of various partnerships;
- Acting for an alcoholic beverage manufacturer in several merger and acquisition transactions and partnerships;
- Acting for Clearspring Capital Partners in its $70 million equity financing for Telecon Inc.;
- Acting for Réseau Sélection JV in its acquisition of three seniors’ residences in the Greater Montréal Area;
- Acting for the Huron-Wendat Nation in the acquisition of an undivided interest in the Rivière-du-Moulin wind farm.
Ms. Harvey-Bertrand sits on the board of directors of Productions SuperMusique, a not-for-profit organization whose objective is to create, produce and promote new music.
Ms. Harvey-Bertrand obtained her Bachelor of Civil Law degree (LLB) from Université de Montréal in 2012. She also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from HEC Montréal, which she obtained in 2007.
Ms. Harvey-Bertrand was called to the Quebec Bar in 2013.