Suzie's practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, class actions as well as construction litigation. She regularly represents clients before the Superior Court, the Court of Quebec, the Administrative Tribunal of Quebec, the Commission Access to Information and several other administrative bodies.
Suzie recently participated in the representation of clients in the following cases:
- Representation of a state-owned company and other various companies in proceedings before the Access to Information Commission and in appeal of these decisions.
- Representation of shareholders and companies in oppressive litigation.
- Representation of various companies within the framework of litigation relating to the non-respect of contracts alleging damages of several million dollars.
- Representation of a lithium mine in the context of a dispute over the rights of the holders of said mine's bonds.
- Representation of one of the main Canadian banks in the context of a class action before the Court of Appeal of Quebec involving fees charged to its customers under its credit agreement.
- Representation of companies within the framework of a collective action for neighborhood disturbances related to the construction of a wind farm.
Suzie obtained her law degree from the University of Ottawa in April 2016 with the mention Summa Cum Laude. During her university studies, she appeared on the Dean's List of the Faculty of Law. In addition, she was the recipient of a merit scholarship from the University of Ottawa for the excellence of her academic results. She is fluent in English and French.
Admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2018, Suzie is a member of the Canadian Bar Association as well as the Young Bar Association of Montreal. She also acts as treasurer and is a member of the executive committee of the board of directors of the Maison L'Éclaircie in Montreal.