Rightly considered a leader in business law, Myreille uses her in-depth knowledge of the law and a reputation for getting deals done to deliver innovative solutions to our clients
Myreille Gilbert is a partner in our Business Law Group. She practices in the areas of corporate/commercial law and securities law with a focus on public and private financings and corporate governance.
Clients turn to Myreille for her in-depth knowledge of Canada’s legal and regulatory atmosphere surrounding life sciences, capital markets and more.
Recently, Myreille has played a central role in several prestigious mandates, including:
- Acting as counsel to the underwriters in connection with the initial public offering of Dialogue Health Technologies Inc.;
- Acting as counsel to IntelGenx Technologies Corp. in its strategic partnership with ATAI Life Sciences AG;
- Acting as counsel to the agents led by Bloom Burton Securities Inc. in connection with public offerings of units of Appili Therapeutics Inc.;
- Acting as counsel to Medicenna Therapeutics Corp. in connection with a public offering of common shares;
- Acting as counsel to Aptose Biosciences Inc. in connection with the establishment of an at-the-market facility in the United States;
- Acting as counsel to Klinik Health Ventures Corp., a capital pool company, in connection with its qualifying transaction.
Myreille is chair of the governing board of the Everest Elementary School.
Myreille received her law degree from the Université Laval in 2010 and was called to the Quebec bar in 2011.