Céline Legendre is a partner in our Litigation and Antitrust/Competition & Foreign Investment Groups in Montréal.
Ms. Legendre’s practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, including class actions, product liability, corporate and securities litigation, directors and officers litigation, shareholders’ remedies and professional liability. On the competition side of her practice, Ms. Legendre has advised clients on competition law issues related to deceptive marketing practices. She has also acted for clients in class actions related to alleged cartel activities, both nationally and internationally, with respect to products such as vitamins, DRAM, optical disk drives.
She has appeared before a number of courts of first instance and appeal courts, as well as certain administrative and regulatory boards.
Representative experience includes:
- acting for clients in consumer class actions;
- acting for tech clients in product liability class actions;
- acting for aerospace companies in the context of commercial/contractual disputes with various providers;
- acting for clients in the context of alleged wrongful disclosure on the market;
- acting for shareholders and companies in oppression cases;
- acting for clients leading internal investigations.