Alexis Hudon is an associate in our Business Law Group in Montréal. He maintains a general corporate practice, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and banking.
Alexis' representative experience include representing:
- T-Base Communications, a portfolio company of Thompson Street Capital Partners, in its acquisition of CommonLook.
- Le Groupe Maurice in the sale of a majority interest in its senior housing portfolio.
- Groupe AGF Inc. in the sale of AGF Access Inc. to BrandSafway Inc.
- US and Canadian private equity funds in acquisition of Canada-based IT company.
- Nouveau Monde Graphite in connection with a private placement by Pallinghurst Graphite.
Alexis obtained a B.A. in philosophy from Laval University in 2013 and a B.C.L./L.L.B. from McGill University in 2017. During the course of his studies, he received various prizes for academic excellence and clerked at the Québec Court of Appeal. He was called to the bar in 2018.
Best Lawyers in Canada
Ones to Watch: Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law