Transportation and Logistics Fall Tune-Up
October 22, 2019
Time of event
Join leaders from McCarthy Tétrault’s National Transportation and Logistics Group as we discuss:
- Modernization of Auto Finance Through Electronic Chattel Paper
- Self-Driving Cars and Why Regulation Won’t Drive Itself
- Use of Geolocation Data and Vehicle Tracking
- Recent Changes to the Canada Labour Code
- The Nine-Minute Constitutional Law Class No One Ever Wanted About Liability in Interprovincial Trucking
- Not-So-Blue Sky: Competition and Other Regulatory Considerations in Air Transportation Transactions in Canada
- Cross-Border Transportation and the Constitution: When Do Provincial Laws Not Apply?
- Getting High Before You Get High? Cannabis Issues for Airport Operators
- Transportation Class Actions
Guest Speaker: Katherine Hammond, VP, General Counsel, Corporate Safety and Security, Greater Toronto Airports Authority
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].