Optimizing In-House Practice with People, Process and Technology Seminar
October 3, 2022
Time of event
To practice effectively and efficiently, it is more important than ever to understand and take advantage of the benefits (and mitigate potential challenges) arising from new processes, crucial legal technologies, and alternative staffing models – especially with the shift to remote/hybrid work.
Join some of McCarthy Tétrault's Innovation specialists to discover how you can leverage these innovations for maximum effect to help manage some of your most demanding areas of high-volume, repeated legal work.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Explore the transformative impact of new streamlined approaches on how organizations manage their contract drafting, negotiation and post-execution processes.
- Leverage technology and machine learning to respond quickly to regulators, investigations, data breaches and litigation production requests.
- Learn how AI-enabled technology has transformed legal translation services to boost quality, speed, cost-effectiveness and resource optimization.
- Learn how to leverage “rightsourcing” to streamline and systematize legal work.
- Matthew D. Peters - National Innovation Leader, McCarthy Tétrault
- Susan Wortzman - Partner, McCarthy Tétrault and President, MT>3
- Jade Buchanan - Partner, McCarthy Tétrault
- François Ouellette - Lawyer-Revisor, MT>Version
For more information regarding this event, to register, or to submit any questions in advance, please email [email protected].
This program qualifies for up to 1 hour of CPD credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia and Ontario.
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education: This program contains up to 1 hour of content. For more information regarding the declaration and recognition of educational activities, please contact the Barreau du Québec.
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. (PT)
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. (MT)
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (ET)