Mining Conference: Business climate, opportunities and risks in doing mining business between North America, Russia, Eurasia and Eastern Europe
March 04, 2019
Time of event
Organized by the non-profit Canadian Association of Lawyers with Russian Eurasian Interests (CALREI) in collaboration with McCarthy Tétrault.
- Shea Small, Corporate Partner and Co-leader, Global Metals & Mining, McCarthy Tétrault
- Kirill Sergeevitch Mikhailov, Consul General of Russia in Toronto
- John Boscariol, Head of International Trade and Investment Law and Litigation Partner, McCarthy Tétrault
- Vlad Napoleon, Senior Investigator, Anti-corruption, RCMP National Division
- Amee Sandhu, Regional Integrity Head in Mining and Metallurgy at SNC-Lavalin
- Sean A. Quinn, Senior VP, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary at Cameco Corporation
- Lou Namovski, a non-executive director of Trans-Siberian Gold plc., Euromax Resources and Amur Minerals Corporation. Lou was a VP and Director General of Kinross Gold Corporation in Russia from 2007-2017
- Igor Klimanov, Director of Project Development, Nordgold
- Lkhamjav Daansran, Head of Legal Division of Ministry of Mining and Heavy Industry of Mongolia
- Stanislav Borodyuk, VP, Government Relations & Public Affairs, Head, Moscow Office at Kinross Gold
- And more
This session is available in-person and online.