McCarthy Tétrault Tax Perspectives: Review of 2022 & 2023 Outlook
February 7, 2023
Time of event
Given the numerous tax law changes in 2022, it’s important to stay up to date on the latest developments and their implications on your business.
In our soon to be released Tax Perspectives: Review of 2022 & 2023 Outlook report, we take stock of the last 12 months and look ahead to key legislative trends and developments that can have an impact on the year ahead. Please join us for more insight.
- Kim Brown, Partner, National Tax Group, Vancouver
- Brett Anderson, Partner, National Tax Group, Calgary
- Jeremy Ho, Partner, National Tax Group, Vancouver
- Anu Koshal, Partner, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Simon Douville, Counsel, National Tax Group, Toronto
For questions about this event please contact [email protected]
This seminar qualifies for up to 1 hour of CPD credit under the Law Society of BC’s mandatory regime.
This seminar may be eligible for BC CPA credits. More information can be found here: https://www.bccpa.ca/member-practice-regulation/continuing-professional-development-cpd/cpd-requirements/#cpd
Note: This will take place in our Vancouver office and will be given in English only. A lunch to suit most dietary concerns will be served.
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (PT)