McCarthy Tétrault Indirect Tax National Tour – Emerging Issues for Real Estate and Financial Services Businesses
November 14, 2022
Time of event
Join Brett Anderson, Co-Head of Tax and Partner at McCarthy Tétrault, and his talented team for an in-depth conversation on Emerging Issues for the Real Estate and Financial Services Industries and what they mean for your business.
Topics expected to be discussed include:
- Investment limited partnerships and their GST/HST obligations
- Valuation issues impacting the real estate industry
- Recent audit issues including input tax credit entitlement
- Commentary on recent case law
In addition, we would like to hear from you regarding the topics for tour. Please submit your questions or topic selections in advance of the seminar here.
This seminar may be eligible for Alberta CPA credits. More information can be found here: https://www.cpaalberta.ca/Members/CPD-Reporting.
- Randy Schwartz, Partner, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Simon Douville, Counsel, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Jesse Waslowski, Associate, National Tax Group, Toronto
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].
Note: This will take place in our Calgary office and will be given in English only. A buffet lunch to suit most dietary concerns will be served.
11:30 a.m. (MT) - Registration
12:00 p.m. (MT) - Event Starts
1:00 p.m. (MT) - Event Concludes
1:30 p.m. (MT) - Q&A and Networking Concludes