McCarthy Tétrault Indirect Tax National Tour – Emerging Issues for Real Estate and Financial Services Businesses
November 16, 2022
Time of event
Join us for an in-depth conversation on Emerging Issues for the Real Estate and Financial Services Industries and what they mean for your business.
Topics expected to be discussed include:
- Investment limited partnerships and their GST/HST obligations
- Valuation issues impacting the real estate industry
- Recent audit issues including input tax credit entitlement
- Commentary on recent case law
In addition, we would like to hear from you regarding the topics for tour. Please submit your questions or topic selections in advance of the seminar here.
- Randy Schwartz, Partner, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Simon Douville, Counsel, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Jesse Waslowski, Associate, National Tax Group, Toronto
For questions about this seminar, please contact email@example.com.
This seminar may be eligible for BC CPA credits. More information can be found here: https://www.bccpa.ca/member-practice-regulation/continuing-professional-development-cpd/cpd-requirements/#cpd
This program qualifies for up to 1.5 hours of CPD Credit under the Law Society of BC's mandatory regime.
Note: This will take place in our Vancouver office and will be given in English only. A lunch to suit most dietary concerns will be served.
11:30 a.m. - Registration
12:00 p.m. - Event Start
1:00 p.m. - Event Concludes
1:30 p.m. - Q&A and Networking Concludes