McCarthy Tétrault Indirect Tax National Tour – Emerging Issues for Real Estate and Financial Services Businesses
September 15, 2022
Time of event
Join us for an in-depth conversation on Emerging Issues for the Real Estate and Financial Services Industries and what they mean for your business.
Topics expected to be discussed include:
- Investment limited partnerships and their GST/HST obligations
- Valuation issues impacting the real estate industry
- Recent audit issues including input tax credit entitlement
- Commentary on recent case law.
- Fred Purkey, Partner, National Tax Group, Montréal
- Simon Douville, Counsel, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Jesse Waslowski, Associate, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Randy Schwartz, Partner, National Tax Group, Toronto
For questions about this seminar or to express your interest in attending, please contact [email protected].
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education: This program contains up to 1 hour of content. For more information regarding the declaration and recognition of educational activities, please contact the Barreau du Québec.
Note: This presentation will take place in our Montréal office and will be given in French only. For those participants who are not located in Montréal, we are offering this program via webinar.
11:30 a.m. - Registration
12:00 p.m. - Event Start
1:00 p.m. - Event Concludes