McCarthy Tétrault Indirect Tax National Tour – Emerging Issues for Real Estate and Financial Services Businesses
September 14, 2022
Time of event
Join us for an in-depth conversation on Emerging Issues for the Real Estate and Financial Services Industries and what they mean for your business.
Topics expected to be discussed include:
- Investment limited partnerships and their GST/HST obligations
- Valuation issues impacting the real estate industry
- Recent audit issues including input tax credit entitlement
- Commentary on recent case law.
- Randy Schwartz, Partner, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Simon Douville, Counsel, National Tax Group, Toronto
- Jesse Waslowski, Associate, National Tax Group, Toronto
For questions about this seminar or to express your interest in attending, please contact [email protected].
This program is eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour under the Law Society of Ontario’s mandatory CPD Regime.
Note: This presentation will take place in our Toronto office and will be given in English only.
11:30 a.m. - Registration
12:00 p.m. - Event Start
1:00 p.m. - Event Concludes