Legal Operations 101
June 08, 2018
Time of event
As in-house counsel continue to face increasing business complexity and cost pressures, Legal Operations has become a central area of focus. Re-envisioning both in-house and outside counsel workflows and collaboration is critical to optimize the legal team's ability to protect and grow the business. Join our compelling group of speakers as they share their insights on the key components needed for success in legal operations in today’s business environment.
During this session we will cover best practices for:
- Risk Management
- Knowledge Integration
- Cost Containment
- Alignment with the Business
- Goal Setting, Project Management and Process Improvement
- Colin Grant, General Counsel, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Jolie Lin, Deputy General Counsel and Chief Knowledge Officer, Bank of Montreal
- Peter Nguyen, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Resolver Inc.
- Judith McKay, Chief Client & Innovation Officer, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- David Cohen, Director, Client Service Delivery, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].