Impact of the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Cybersecurity in Canada
June 08, 2022
Time of event
The Russian invasion of Ukraine is changing the landscape of cyber attacks. Join us for a panel discussion hosted by McCarthy Tétrault’s Cyber/Data Group about what these changes mean for Canadian businesses, including:
- Updates to cybersecurity preparedness
- Implications for ransomware attacks and the ability to make ransom payments
- Impacts on the availability of cyber insurance coverage for cyber attacks
- Guillaume Clément, Partner, Advisor Services, Cyber Security and President of EGYDE Consulting Inc., KPMG
- Daniel Tobok, Chief Executive Officer, CYPFER
- John Boscariol, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Emmanuelle Poupart, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
Note: All instructions and information on how to access the webinar will be forwarded two days before the event.
This program qualifies for up to 1.5 hours of CPD credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia and Ontario.
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education: This program contains up to 1.5 hours of content. For more information regarding the declaration and recognition of educational activities, please contact the Barreau du Québec.
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (ET)
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (MT)
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (PT)