Exclusive Invitation to the 2019 Ireland-Canada Business Summit in Montreal
June 04, 2019
Time of event
McCarthy Tétrault, in conjunction with the Montreal-based Ireland-Canada Chamber of Commerce and the Dublin-based Ireland Canada Business Association, is pleased to invite you to the 2019 Ireland-Canada Business Summit in Montreal.
This event will be of great interest to all Montreal-area business people who are thinking about investing in or acquiring a business in Ireland, seeking investments from Irish investors, exporting to or importing from Ireland or structuring transactions through Ireland. Several leading Irish business leaders will be traveling from Ireland to Montreal to meet with you at the 2019 Summit.
Featured speakers will include:
- John Hannigan, Vice President Finance, Large Format Packaging and Environmental Solutions (North America) Division of IPL Plastics, the Irish-based and TSX-listed plastics business company
- Sean Finlay, the Business Development Director of Geosciences Ireland
- Michael Hurley, the Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Ireland in Canada
- John O’Connor, Partner in the Technology Group of William Fry, the Irish law firm
- Eoin Ó hÓgáin, Vice-President of Power Corporation of Canada, a major investor in Ireland
For questions about this event, please contact [email protected].