The Cannabis Outlook: 2019 and Beyond
February 21, 2019
Time of event
Last year was a ground-breaking year in the cannabis sector and 2019 promises to be just as interesting. Where are we and where do you go next? Canada’s emerging cannabis industry faces a number of political and regulatory challenges. We’ll discuss today’s political climate, current and predicted hurdles for the cannabis industry, as well as cannabis industry-related trends and opportunities in Alberta, the rest of Canada, and globally.
- Andrew Stordeur, Chief Commercial Officer, Sundial Growers Inc.
- Jillian Swainson, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Max Herrera, Director of Diversified Industries, ATB Financial
- Greg Turnbull,QC and Partner, Business Law, McCarthy Tétrault LLP (Moderator)
- Ranjeev Dhillon, Partner and Co-Head of Cannabis, McCarthy Tétrault LLP