July 14, 2022
Time of event
Join McCarthy Tétrault’s National Appellate Litigation Group as we discuss appeals of importance to the Canadian business community during the last quarter. Each session brings you up-to-date on recent appellate developments across Canada. Topics to be discussed this quarter include:
- Supreme Court of Canada: A Revised Approach to Stare Decisis
- Federal: Unreasonable Administrative Interpretations of Statutes
- Ontario and Maritimes: Disclosure of Settlement Agreements in Litigation
- Quebec: Compensation in Data Breach Class Actions
- Western Canada: Certification of Employment & Harassment/Discrimination Class Actions
This program qualifies for up to 1 hour of CPD credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia and Ontario.
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education:This program contains 1 hour of content. For more information regarding the declaration and recognition of educational activities, please contact the Barreau du Québec.
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (ET)
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (MT)
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (PT)