Annual Pension and Benefits Client Seminar: Cooking with Gas – Tips to Help You with Plan Management
February 13, 2020
Time of event
Please join us for our annual Calgary Pension and Benefits Client Seminar. Lawyers from our Pension, Benefits & Executive Compensation Group will provide you with practical insights to assist you in managing your pension and benefit plan issues.
Topics this year will include:
- Recent Legal & Legislative Developments
- Risk Management Strategies
- Risk Mitigation Opportunities
- An Update from the Regulator
- Special guest speaker – Paul Owens, Deputy Superintendent of Pensions, Treasury Board and Finance, Government of Alberta
For a complete agenda, click here. Breakfast will be served.
Note: The presentation will take place in our Calgary office and will be given in English only.
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].