Actually Litigating Class Actions: Life Before and After Certification
March 11, 2021
Time of event
Join us for a panel discussion led by our McCarthy Tétrault class actions experts to address topics including:
- Class action trials
- Common issues trials – what they look like and lessons learned
- Individual issues proceedings after the resolution of the common issues
- Amendments to the Ontario Class Proceedings Act
- Early experience
- Filing trends post-amendments
- Developments in privacy class actions
- Multi-jurisdictional class actions
- Developments on staying Quebec and BC class proceedings
- Recent experience with joint hearings under the CBA Protocol
Note: All instructions and information on how to access the webinar will be forwarded a few days before the event.
This program qualifies for up to 1 hour of CPD credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia and Ontario.
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education: This program contains 1 hour of content. For more information regarding the declaration and recognition of educational activities, please contact the Barreau du Québec.
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (EST)
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (MST)
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (PST)