9th Annual Pension and Benefits Seminar: Cooking with Gas – Tips to Help You with Plan Management
February 12, 2020
Time of event
Please join us for our 9th annual Vancouver Pension and Benefits Seminar. Lawyers from our Pension, Benefits & Executive Compensation Group will provide you with practical insights to assist you in addressing and managing your pension and benefit plan issues.
Topics this year will include:
- Recent Legal & Legislative Developments
- Risk Management Strategies
- Risk Mitigation Opportunities
- An Update from the Regulator
- Special guest speaker – Michael Peters, Vice President and Deputy Superintendent, BC Financial Services Authority
For a complete agenda, click here. Breakfast will be served.
Note: The presentation will take place in our Vancouver office and will be given in English only. For those participants who cannot join us in person, we are offering this program via webinar. If you are interested in this alternative, please select the appropriate option during the online registration process. All instructions and information on how to access the webinar will be forwarded a few days before the event.
For questions about this seminar, please contact [email protected].