7th Annual Technology Law Innovation Summit
April 12, 2018
Time of event
We are delighted to invite you to the 7th Annual McCarthy Tétrault Tech Law Innovation Summit, to be held on Thursday, April 12, 2018 from 8:55 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at our Toronto office and online.
Hear leading practitioners and presenters speak on industry trends and hot topics for 2018 such as:
- On the Horizon: Bringing Artificial Intelligence to IT Outsourcing + 5G: Building a new network backbone
- Autonomous Vehicles and the Sharing Economy
- Practical Applications of Blockchain in the Capital Markets
- The De-Indexing Decision Expands its Reach: Right to be Forgotten and FairPlay
- Keynote Lunch Speaker: Kristina Verner, Vice President of Innovation at Waterfront Toronto will be discussing smart cities
- Anatomy of a Tech M&A Deal: This year we will profile a specific Tech M&A deal, and through it also review general conditions in the Tech M&A marketplace
Note: For those participants who cannot join us in person, we are offering this program via webinar. If you are interested in this alternative, please select the appropriate option during the online registration process. All instructions and information on how to access the webinar will be forwarded a few days before the event.
This program qualifies for up to 4 hours of eligible educational activity or CPD/MCE credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia, Ontario and Québec.