Electronic Trial Prep for Junior Lawyers during COVID-19
COVID-19 has shifted the practice of IP law and pushed the bar and bench towards remote electronic trials by Zoom videoconference. This webinar is specifically directed towards junior litigators and will provide real-life practice management strategies on how juniors may best assist the senior lawyers on their team.
Specifically, the presenters will discuss strategies and tips for:
- Managing documents and exhibits so they may be marked efficiently and used with witnesses easily
- Preparing and using effective demonstratives
- Efficiently managing transcripts in a paper free trial
- Helping to prepare witnesses for examinations in chief and cross-examinations
- Effectively assisting with the preparation of written arguments and oral submissions