Technology Analyst, MT> Core
May 09, 2019
- Managing day-to-day operations, including the reservation and allocation of Office 365 licenses, setting up and configuring user accounts and adjusting user settings as required.
- Configuring and monitoring all security-related aspects of the environment. Reviewing security escalations and logs on a daily basis in collaboration with technology vendor.
- Working closely with MT>Division leaders to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network.
- Managing the technology onboarding of new MT>Division users.
- Leading the software selection and implementation of new technologies for MT>Division service lines, including validating that security controls are in place.
- Working with outside IT infrastructure contractor to ensure all hardware and infrastructure related aspects of the environment are maintained.
- Reviewing IT consultant invoices.
- Monitoring changing network technology and delivering technology updates to the MT>Core Steering Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Creating and administering disaster plans for MT>Division that will keep the organization functional in the event of a crisis.
- Determining the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
- Maintaining an inventory of all user-related hardware and managing refresh cycles.
- Working with MT Services IT to ensure that cross-system access is properly configured and maintained.
- Working with third-party application providers (i.e. ClickTime, Epona) to maintain and support these environments for MT>Division users.
- Staying abreast of technology trends and recommending potential solutions to meet business needs.
- Undergraduate degree in information technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a technology professional, ideally acquired in a professional services environment.
- Expert-level experience with MS Office 365, Azure AD and Azure Resources.
- Proficiency and experience learning and leveraging new technology.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology (Salesforce, ClickTime, Skype for Business, Basecamp, SharePoint, Office 365, etc.).
- Superior organizational skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills, including analytical and critical thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English required (French would be an asset).
- Persuasive approach combined with good interpersonal skills, tenacity and the ability to build the respect of others.
- Process driven with excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, work under pressure and adhere to challenging deadlines.
- Strategic mindset, ensuring the needs of the client and business are given priority.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.