Technical Support Coordinator
June 10, 2021
At McCarthy Tétrault, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are delighted to have been selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2021 for the ninth consecutive year. Our culture is built on professional excellence, collaboration, innovation, thought leadership and entrepreneurialism. We embrace inclusion in all its forms and we provide the tools and opportunities to help our people develop to their full potential.
As a Technical Support Coordinator, you will be:
- Responding to telephone calls, e-mails, voicemails and drop-bys for technical support of MT>Divisions team members that includes identifying, researching, documenting, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems in a timely manner.
- Identifying, researching, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems on any related application or hardware.
- Providing one-on-one training to end users for specific hardware and software issues.
- Escalating and liaising with other IT teams to resolve problems.
- Working with IT colleagues on special projects.
- Installing, configuring and testing applications as well as identify and resolve potential problems.
- Providing onsite support to colleagues in our Montreal office.
- Occasionally travelling to other offices (Toronto, Quebec City, Calgary, Vancouver) as required.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- College diploma in Computer Systems, Systems Administration, or related technical discipline and a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Bilingualism (French/English).
- Office 365/Azure AD administration experience or working knowledge. Any certifications related is an asset.
- Good analytical problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot and resolve application problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner; strong client-service focus and ability to correspond with lawyers and staff as well as create end user documentation.
- Patience, flexibility and an ability to deal with and manage difficult situations.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in an efficient, pleasant, and effective way using a variety of techniques.
- A curiosity about technology and willingness to understand how technology works to enable better business outcomes.
- An energetic, proactive and positive approach to all activities. Demonstrated “can do” attitude to ensure tasks and activities are managed with the utmost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks/deadlines as they relate to projects.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure utmost confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision.
How to apply:
We invite you to submit your application to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status. McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. Please notify us if you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.