August 01, 2019
CRM Development and Process Improvement
- Working with Clients and Markets and other Firm members, identify, develop and document CRM related process improvements and standard operating procedures.
- Assisting in gathering and prioritizing new enhancement requests and reviewing business requirements and proposed solutions with Marketing Technology Lead.
- Assisting in the development, testing and documentation of new or enhanced CRM requirements and solutions.
- Managing overall system data quality and accuracy, using internal and external data quality resources.
- Identifying data quality gaps, and developing and documenting processes to address those gaps using task-appropriate resources.
- Managing the load and update of mass data as required, using SFDC Data Loader.
- Monitoring and actioning user changes and requests to ensure that they conform to Firm standards.
User Adoption & Assistance
- Acting as a specialist adviser to the Firm's CRM users and CRM champions, guiding them in the use of the system(s), instilling best practices, and ensuring the systems are used to support the business in the most efficient way.
- Providing effective, ad hoc, support and training, troubleshooting issues when necessary and acting as an internal service desk for CRM.
- Facilitating change management and adoption through eLearning tool “WalkMe” and other medium for onboarding and ongoing adoption of best practices.
Business Development, Events & Client Communications
- Working closely with the Clients and Markets team, understand the business needs to support events, communications and other business development initiatives as required.
- Preparing and managing Salesforce reports and dashboards to support Industry, Practice, Market and Client Group initiatives.
- Working with the Digital and Events teams on event and communications mailing lists, sends and reporting.
- Ensuring adherence to CASL and GDPR guidelines.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Salesforce Administrator or comparable certification.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a business development or marketing role, as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, including the use of formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience working in a professional services or similar organization is desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to interact professionally and credibly with senior internal stakeholders. OR: Proven ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a calm, professional demeanour.
- Highly developed problem solving skills, including analytical and critical thinking. Ability to troubleshoot user issues.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Capacity to handle high pressure situations and tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to follow-up on activities without delays and to work autonomously.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail : [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
Job ID: S780