Receptionist (1-month contract)
July 09, 2019
We have a current opportunity for a Receptionist. This is a temporary, full-time opportunity for 1 month (September to October)
- Greeting and screening all visitors in a prompt, courteous and professional manner and escorting them to the appropriate board room.
- Ensuring that all client requests (professional or personal) are either met immediately or that guidance is offered to clients toward the appropriate resource.
- Ensuring that incoming calls are answered promptly and professionally and are directed to the appropriate individual.
- Monitoring boardroom bookings according to established procedures. Updating reservations as necessary.
- Ensuring that policies for catering and meetings are adhered to.
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept clean and welcoming at all times
- Providing assistance during special events organized by the Firm.
- Replacing other receptionists on occasion (e.g. vacation).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum two years of related experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Exceptional abilities in communication and interpersonal relations.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations; demonstrated problem-solving skills and patience.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.