Program Coordinator, Diversity, Inclusion & Community Engagement
July 09, 2019
- Support day-to-day activities of Chief Inclusion Officer, enabling her to lead major initiatives that advance the inclusion and community engagement strategies of the Firm
- Coordinate and assist with internal and external communications and logistics related to supporting the Firm’s inclusion and community engagement initiatives and other key projects
- Collect, compile and analyze data related to demographic information, market trends and other initiatives and articulately translate information to the team and other stakeholders
- Help manage the team’s budget by tracking sponsorships and expenses
- Manage and coordinate efforts to streamline organization and efficiency by focusing on calendar maintenance, monitoring and developing correspondence, maintaining notes and meeting documentation and following up on action items
- Assist with general administrative department responsibilities and other Business As Usual (BAU) projects and assignments as necessary
- Post-secondary degree and a minimum of 3 years work experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Experience related to diversity and inclusion and/or corporate social responsibility efforts
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and PDF editing software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Pro). Capacity to learn other Firm-specific software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write in cogent, concise business language and communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization, and familiarity with writing for social media platforms.
- Comfortability working independently and collaboratively and the ability to work effectively and manage change in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Bilingualism (English-French), written and verbal, would be an asset
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to [email protected]. Included with your resume, we ask that you share a brief paragraph about what diversity and inclusion means to you and how that will translate to McCarthy’s efforts.
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.