Paralegal, Real Property and Planning
Real Property Development
May 27, 2021
We are currently seeking a Paralegal to join our Real Property & Planning department. The successful incumbent will provide senior level paralegal support for acquisitions and sales of various types of commercial properties, sales of condominium developments, financing and re-financing transactions, and land development matters. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to act as mentor for junior-level paralegals, providing guidance and coaching on project work, as required by the team.
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience
- Proficient in Word, Adobe, E-Convey and preparing EFS and web-file documentation
- Solid understanding of BC land title registration requirements
- Capacity to manage many files simultaneously and work well under pressure (i.e. with tight time deadlines) and exercise initiative
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and guidance
- Ability and desire to provide feedback and act as mentor to coach junior-level paralegals to produce sustained levels of successful performance and maximize potential
- Excellent analytical skills, good judgment, organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to the following address:
E-mail: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.