Operations Coordinator – MT Align
March 28, 2019
- Supporting activities to ensure systems for MT>Align are operating properly, such as:
- Interfacing with IT environment vendor for setting up new contractors in the system.
- Monitoring and entering data into Time Entry and Contractor Management solutions.
- Tracking program progress, including monitoring Basecamp and Client Connect.
- Coordinating intake process for new contractors
- Organizing phone/in-person conversations with new potential contractors
- Communicating acceptance/rejection of applicants.
- Updating database with new contracts; storing relevant documents (resume, HR records, etc.).
- Onboarding new contractors (creating Master Agency Agreement, email address, systems access, training, time entry, invoicing, etc.).
- Coordinating process of new engagements:
- Setting up kick-off meetings.
- Updating relevant databases.
- Creating and storing relevant documents (Management Engagement Form, Client Authorization Agreement, etc.).
- Maintaining and updating MT>Align’s marketing collateral.
- Organizing regular sales meetings and capturing notes in firm’s Salesforce environment (Client Connect).
- Maintaining regular contact and troubleshooting issues with MT>Align community members such as systems access, client information, invoicing questions, etc.
- Managing logistics for quarterly MT>Align community calls and in-person meetings.
- Supporting the quality control process (post-engagement client surveys). Tracking survey responses and other anecdotal feedback.
- University degree in Business, Finance, Project Management or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an operations role, ideally in a legal or professional services environment.
- A strategic mindset, prioritizing the needs of the client and the business.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills. Ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines, with a strict attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite; ability to quickly learn and leverage new technology solutions (Salesforce, ClickTime, MS Visio, Skype for Business, Basecamp, SharePoint, Office 365, etc.).
- Easily adapts to changing needs.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a cool and calm exterior.
- A self-starter attitude with a proactive, problem-solving approach. Confident in making day-to-day decisions, but also knows when to escalate and seek supervisory assistance.
- Ability to handle confidential information and exercise tact and discretion in dealing with people and/or sensitive issues.
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail : [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.