Law Clerk, Real Property and Planning
September 25, 2019
We are currently seeking a Law Clerk to join our Real Property & Planning department. The successful incumbent will provide mid-senior level legal support for acquisitions and sales of various types of commercial properties, financing and re-financing transactions, and land development matters.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- College Degree/Certificate in Law Clerk/Paralegal studies or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Word, Adobe and E-file document preparation
- Client-service oriented, including strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Capacity to manage many files simultaneously and work well under pressure (i.e. with tight time deadlines) and exercise initiative
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and guidance
- Excellent analytical skills, good judgment, organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to the following address:
E-mail: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
Job ID: P001