Document Specialist (Evening Shift)
December 12, 2018
Evening Shift: Monday to Friday, 4:00 pm – 12:00 am (ET)
We are currently looking for a passionate, experienced Document Specialist to join our national Document Services Group (DSG). The DSG provides 24/7, bilingual service to the firm. This position is available in any of the following locations: Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Quebec City. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented with exceptional technical skills and the ability to thrive in a demanding but rewarding environment.
The Document Specialist will primarily be responsible for document creation of various legal and other documents through copy typing, transcription, scanning or other methods. Document work includes converting styles, performing mail merges, inserting media into presentations, cross-referencing, indexing, creating tables (including financial tables), and working with graphs and objects. The Document Specialist will also provide firm-wide document support using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Advanced-level technical skills in MS Office required
- Three years of experience in a document production role
- Strong attention to detail and superior word processing, spelling, proofreading and editing skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documents and procedures an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette; ability to correspond effectively and respectfully with DSG clients
- Ability to type with a speed of 80-100 words per minute
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail : [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.