Data Analyst, Human Resources (3-month contract)
July 02, 2021
At McCarthy Tétrault, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are delighted to have been selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2021 for the ninth consecutive year. Our culture is built on professional excellence, collaboration, innovation, thought leadership and entrepreneurialism. We embrace inclusion in all its forms and we provide the tools and opportunities to help our people develop to their full potential.
As a Data Analyst, Human Resources (3-month contract), you will be responsible for:
- Review and updating of our electronic employee records within human resources management system (HRMS)
- Updating historical data pertaining to status history and job history on all identified employment records
- Updating of duplicated records including employee titles and other codes as required
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- 3- 5 years working in Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Certification, diploma or Bachelor degree in data science, computer science, Business Intelligence background considered a strong asset.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, index and match formulas, data validation between multiple data sets).
- Experience working with SQL and in a data base environment.
- High attention to detail and analytical capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of business technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment and to maintain a professional attitude.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy.
We invite you to submit your application to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status. McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. Please notify us if you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.