CRM Specialist (14-month contract)
April 29, 2019
This is a 14-month contract opportunity with benefits, based out of our Vancouver or Calgary office.
The CRM Specialist follows established processes to ensure the high quality of all contact records within the Firm’s Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce, including updating and maintaining contact and user records, building reports, and assisting with the creation of mailing and event lists. Working closely with the Marketing team, the CRM Specialist focuses on business development in an effort to progress opportunities into clients.
join our Marketing Technology team!
We are a team of data detectives who thrive on challenges, deadlines and data perfection. We love new technology, developing efficiencies and solving puzzles that help our colleagues standout from the crowd.
- Maintaining data quality and executing data cleanup and maintenance plans
- Monitoring user-generated data changes and managing data requests
- Monitoring and updating users into the CRM
Business Development and Marketing Support
- Maintaining, updating and supporting Salesforce
- Driving further business development efforts by suggesting training needs and identifying enhancements to both the opportunity process as well as best practices related to CRM maintenance and use
- Working on a proactive basis with internal clients such as lawyers, legal assistants and other groups to maximize the effectiveness of the CRM system
- Supporting and/or leading other projects as appropriate
Research and Reporting
- Preparing Salesforce business development reports on key clients and prospects, modifying existing reports and dashboards, and sharing findings with team members
- Identifying and raising awareness of potential and current issues with the Firm’s contact information
- Generating ad hoc reports
- Validating change requests with internal and external data sources
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Experience administering Salesforce.com
- General understanding and working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) concepts
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot user issues
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to hold confidentiality
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to follow-up on activities without delays and to work autonomously while partnering collaboratively with a team
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.