Client Service Delivery Specialist
June 07, 2019
McCarthy Tétrault is leading the charge to adapt to changing client needs through the re-imagining of our service offerings. Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, diverse, entrepreneurial and evolves with the pace of business. We offer sophisticated legal and business advice that incents efficiency, leverages our deep industry knowledge and our national resources for a predictable, effective service experience that solves our clients’ most complex problems.
Our Clients & Markets/Client Service Delivery team brings market strategy and service delivery innovation under one umbrella to ensure the needs of our clients are always top of mind. Our team plays an integral role in advancing the firm’s ambitious strategy at the vanguard of the legal industry.
We are looking for a dynamic change agent to fill the role of Client Service Delivery Specialist. In this role, you will support our clients and drive efficiency by:
- Developing Alternative Fee Arrangements (“AFAs”) and budgets for clients across all McCarthy offices
- Developing profitability analysis of AFAs being contemplated for new client matters or monitoring profitability of AFAs already in use for existing matters
- Assisting with the pricing and service-delivery related aspects of pitches and proposals
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and promotion of various service delivery efficiency initiatives, including in relation to alternative staffing approaches, the use of technology tools for different legal processes, and the reengineering of legal services.
- Collaborating with the Clients and Markets team on Business As Usual (“BAU”) projects, including client proposals, as well as special projects.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed post-secondary education in the field of Marketing, Communications or a related field. Advanced degree preferred (MBA; CPA; LLB/JD, etc.)
- Possesses a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, ideally within a professional services organization
- Has a solid working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying tools, spreadsheets, dashboards, and data mining)
- Enjoys exercising strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Thrives in an environment that requires a high level of attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and both autonomous and collaborative work
- Never met a process they couldn’t improve while still seeing the big picture
- Loves working on a collaborative team, being involved in transformational projects and sharing ideas
- Writes in cogent, concise business language and hates trite marketing-speak
- Is a cool curious geek, inspired by the possibilities of technology
- Is passionate about working for a firm/team that gives back to its community and takes equality and diversity very seriously
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.