Business Development Coordinator
June 05, 2019
McCarthy Tétrault is leading the charge to adapt to changing client needs through the re-imagining of our service offerings. Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, diverse, entrepreneurial and evolves with the pace of business. We offer sophisticated legal and business advice that incents efficiency, leverages our deep industry knowledge and our national resources for a predictable, effective service experience that solves our clients’ most complex problems.
Our Clients & Markets/Client Service Innovation team brings market strategy and service delivery innovation under one umbrella to ensure the needs of our clients are always top of mind. Our team plays an integral role in advancing the firm’s ambitious strategy at the vanguard of the legal industry.
Our firm is looking for a dynamic change agent to fill the role of Business Development Coordinator on our Clients & Markets team. In this role, you will support our clients and drive efficiency by:
- Providing project support for various business development and client program initiatives, including tracking and preparing reports, liaising with internal stakeholders, and creating agendas and materials.
- Scheduling and coordinating related meetings including preparing meeting materials
- Preparing monthly status reports and ensuring information is captured in Salesforce
- Overseeing plan and budget entries into Salesforce
- Maintaining updates in Basecamp, and other related administrative support
- Providing administrative support to the Clients & Markets leads for industry and practice groups, including assisting with tracking opportunities in Salesforce and collecting and inputting market data, conducting research, and preparing materials.
- Tracking and recording regional sponsorship approvals and declines, and all related information.
- Monthly reporting of regional sponsorship statistics
- Fulfill industry sponsorship requests by working with lawyers and other team members, including preparing and submitting materials and reviewing sponsorship contracts
- Participating in marketing and business development initiatives and projects.
- Providing administrative support to the business development team on an as-needed basis.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed post-secondary education in the field of Marketing, Communications or related field
- Possesses a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a large professional services firm. Law firm experience is considered an asset.
- Loves developing creative solutions to business challenges
- Never met a process they couldn’t improve while still seeing the big picture
- Loves working on a collaborative team, being involved in transformational projects and sharing ideas
- Writes in clear, concise business language and dislikes trite marketing-speak
- Is a cool curious geek, inspired by the possibilities of technology
- Is passionate about working for a firm/team that gives back to its community and takes equality and diversity very seriously
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.