Bilingual Talent Acquisition Assistant
March 01, 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Assistant in Toronto. This position interacts with candidates, internal people leaders, and the HR team regularly, and will be heavily focused on arranging interviews and administratively supporting national recruitment activities. Join us if you are interested in developing your skills in the recruitment space and if the professional work environment of a top-tier law firm appeals to you!
What you will do
- Providing administrative support to the Manager, Talent Acquisition and the Specialists, Talent Acquisition in executing all recruitment activities for the Firm.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Creating, posting and monitoring internal and external job advertisements, and regularly sourcing applicant pools.
- Identifying qualified applicants through initial interview assessments including phone screening and technical testing.
- Assisting in the administration of the offer process for all new hires at the Firm including verifying references, initiating background verifications and preparing offer documents.
- Collecting and assisting in the maintenance of Talent Acquisition data used for tracking and reporting.
- Maintaining knowledge in current trends and best practices in Talent Acquisition including recruitment metrics, procedures and technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the role
- Fully bilingual (English/French).
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience in a recruitment / talent acquisition or human resources role.
- Post-secondary education with HR focus.
- Strong computer skills including Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Proven ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and exceptional organization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication. Adaptable and able to respond to urgent requests and changing priorities.
- Ability to work overtime from time to time.
How to apply
We invite you to submit your application to [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.