Bilingual IT Support Analyst (MT>Divisions)
June 21, 2022
At McCarthy Tétrault, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are delighted to have been selected for the tenth consecutive year in 2022 as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers. Our culture is built on professional excellence, collaboration, innovation, thought leadership and entrepreneurialism. We embrace inclusion in all its forms and we provide the tools and opportunities to help our people develop to their full potential.
This position can be based out of Montreal. McCarthy Tétrault employees benefit from a hybrid work environment.
As a IT Support Analyst, you will be:
- Responding to telephone calls, e-mails, voicemails and drop-bys for technical support of MT>Divisions team members that includes identifying, researching, documenting, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems in a timely manner.
- Identifying, researching, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems on any related application or hardware.
- Providing one-on-one training to end users for specific hardware and software issues.
- Liaising with other IT teams to resolve incidents and service requests, as well as escalating technical issues in a timely manner.
- Working with other members of the IT department on national and regional projects.
- Documenting, logging and tracking all calls, e-mails, voicemails and drop-ins using an Enterprise Service Management software.
- Provide onsite support to colleagues based in our Montreal office.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bilingualism (French/English) required.
- College diploma in Computer Systems, Systems Administration, or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Office 365/Azure AD administration experience or working knowledge. Any certifications related is an asset.
- Good analytical problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot and resolve application problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner; strong client-service focus and ability to correspond with lawyers and staff as well as create end user documentation.
- Patience, flexibility and an ability to deal with and manage difficult situations.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in an efficient, pleasant, and effective way using a variety of techniques.
- A curiosity about technology and willingness to understand how technology works to enable better business outcomes.
- An energetic, proactive and positive approach to all activities. Demonstrated “can do” attitude to ensure tasks and activities are managed with the utmost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks/deadlines as they relate to projects.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure utmost confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision.
- Travel to other offices (Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver) may be required but will be occasional.
As a member of the McCarthy team, you will have access to:
- Outstanding benefits from day one, including insurance premiums paid by the Firm and wellness and technology reimbursements.
- Competitive compensation, paid overtime and generous time off, including a day off to volunteer and a day off for your birthday.
- A commitment to professional development and growth opportunities for our people at all levels, supported by a culture that fully embraces and encourages two-way feedback.
- Strong community involvement and a commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- A collaborative, cohesive culture that connects lawyers and business teams through collective purpose.
How to apply:
We invite you to submit your application to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status. McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. Please notify us if you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.