Bilingual Document Specialist
April 26, 2019
McCarthy Tétrault has exciting opportunities for Bilingual Document Specialists to join our Document Services Group (DSG) located in either Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or Quebec City. As a member of the team, you will play a key role in providing advanced French and English document production and support across the firm. The standard hours of work will be Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday, from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
What you will do
You will be providing firm-wide document support, using your advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio), by:
- Copy typing
- Converting styles
- Performing mail merges
- Inserting media into presentations
- Cross-referencing and indexing
- Creating tables (including financial tables) and working with graphs and objects.
What you bring to the role
- Advanced-level technical skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Three (3) years of experience in a document production role
- Bilingualism (French/English) required
- Strong attention to detail and superior word processing, spelling, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to type with a speed of 80-100 words per minute
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documents, and procedures are an asset
- Transcription experience is an asset
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.