Health Law Litigation
May 21, 2019
The Toronto Office of McCarthy Tétrault LLP seeks experienced and highly-motivated health law lawyers to join our Litigation Group.
The ideal candidates will have:
- excellent academic and professional credentials;
- strong analytical, legal drafting and communication skills; – excellent organizational skills;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- superior client service, interpersonal skills and good judgment; and
- a minimum of 4 years of post-call experience in the areas of personal injury and/or health law or, in the alternative, less than 4 years of relevant post-call experience but with prior professional experience in health sciences.
You must also be a member in good standing of the Law Society of Ontario.
McCarthy Tétrault has a leading health law litigation practice and acts on behalf of physicians in the context of civil claims, hospital-related disputes and interactions with regulators.
As part of McCarthy Tétrault’s firm-wide commitment to talent and service delivery innovation, this is a non-partnership track full-time position offering excellent work opportunities and competitive remuneration and benefits.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, and post-secondary academic transcripts by 5 p.m. on June 12th to:
Senior Director, Professional Resources (Ontario)
Box 48, Suite 5300, Toronto Dominion Bank Tower
Toronto, ON M5K 1E6
About McCarthy Tétrault
McCarthy Tétrault LLP provides a broad range of legal services, advising on large and complex assignments for Canadian and international interests. The firm has substantial presence in Canada’s major commercial centres as well as in New York City and London, UK.
Built on an integrated approach to the practice of law and delivery of innovative client services, the firm brings its legal talent, industry insight and practice experience to help clients achieve the results that are important to them. McCarthy Tétrault LLP is an equal opportunity employer and fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment.