e-Discovery Document Review Lawyer (Contract) – Multilingual (Cantonese or Mandarin)
October 29, 2019
MT>3, a division of McCarthy Tétrault LLP, specializes in providing advice and services relating to the management of digital information. We are always looking for talented document review lawyers to add to the team. We support both remote and on-site document review projects, have excellent project managers, and run professional and efficient reviews. Compensation is competitive in the market and commensurate with experience.
MT>3 is seeking multilingual document review lawyers for support on a variety of projects. Although project training will be in Vancouver, British Columbia or Calgary, Alberta, the position can be based in any location within Canada.
- Bachelor or Juris Doctor degree (or international equivalent) and maintenance of good standing with a Canadian Law Society,
- Called to the Bar in Canada and carry professional liability insurance,
- Ability to work as part of a highly focused team,
- Ability to work remotely, and on-site when needed,
- Skilled in the latest document review technologies and tools, and possess an interest in electronic discovery,
- Multilingual English/ Cantonese or Mandarin.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume with “e-Discovery Document Review Lawyer” in the subject line to [email protected]
In your cover letter please answer the following questions:
- What languages can you speak, read, and write fluently?
- How do you use these language(s) today in your work as a lawyer, and/or in other work situations.
We thank all applicants for their interest in MT>3 and McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment.
Job Type: Contract